Jul 5, 2003
at home
hillarious

how is your life?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
wehatepalace said:
Oh dave by the way "you aint seen nothing like the MIGHTY QUINS" :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :wave:

:down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

A great game I am told though....which I suppose is some consolation.

sid

Banned
Feb 16, 2007
Dave the Gaffer said:
hillarious

how is your life?
welcome back plum spoke about you whilst you were in venezia enjoy the pizza and pasta get ripped off on the gondolas he he he i bet you did ,you going to cheltenham with the other plums ?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
sid said:
welcome back plum spoke about you whilst you were in venezia enjoy the pizza and pasta get ripped off on the gondolas he he he i bet you did ,you going to cheltenham with the other plums ?

Explain this f***ing "plum" thing ffs. I notice you ignore all requests to.

As said before, it makes you sound like a 7 year old. Master Sidney it is then...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
sid said:
welcome back plum spoke about you whilst you were in venezia

really - very sad life you must have

enjoy the pizza and pasta

Pizza's were good, no pasta, its Venice mate, they dont do pasta....thought you would know that. Obviously not

get ripped off on the gondolas

No , I am bit more savvy to pay 130 Euro's....used the Vaporatto's...again I thought you would know that too...

he he he i bet you did ,you going to cheltenham with the other plums ?

Why would I go to cheltenham? If you are talking about the horses, I dont know one end from another, so that is lost on me....if you ae talking about the footy I am playing Cricket.

What is the plum reference? I suppose that is another " Ooooh look at me I am so funny...."

sid

Banned
Feb 16, 2007
MYOB said:
Explain this f***ing "plum" thing ffs. I notice you ignore all requests to.

As said before, it makes you sound like a 7 year old. Master Sidney it is then...
thanks

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
sid said:
you dont know the italian spelling of venice then what a plum :nono: been there before ,am itk you should know that by now

only been three times...

but I wouldnt be so pretentiuos as to spell it like the Italians, you would I suppose being really clever like

So what is a plum then oh font of great wisdom?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Obviously "plum" is some StupidFuckwitish term for "person", considering the stupid fuckwit appears to call absolutely everybody it at least once per post.

sid

Banned
Feb 16, 2007
Dave the Gaffer said:
only been three times...

but I wouldnt be so pretentiuos as to spell it like the Italians, you would I suppose being really clever like

So what is a plum then oh font of great wisdom?
is this a problem for you?

sid

Banned
Feb 16, 2007
MYOB said:
Obviously "plum" is some StupidFuckwitish term for "person", considering the stupid fuckwit appears to call absolutely everybody it at least once per post.
you seem angry calm down:nono:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
obviously it appears to be for you, otherwise why would you keep responding to it.....would you like me to post some pictures of where we were....as you appear to be very s-i-m-p-l-e- and perhaps only p-i-c-t-u-r-e-s are allowed in your world.

what is a plumb?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here