Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

upper east singing/atmo section

Are there any plans to have a very vocal area in the upper east,would be a good opportunity for vocal fans around the ground to sit together plus new season ticket holders that enjoy the singing/banter side of footie.SOUTH END OF THE UPPER EAST WOULD BE GOOD:rolleyes: Another side would give us great support on all four sides as long as the albion in the south could get going.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Are you suggesting the East doesn't make much noise at the moment??? :moo: If so, I look forward to the binfest :moo:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
From a sound perspective it would make sense for the vocal majority in the North, which is extremely poor in carrying sound, to move to the East Upper.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I would have thought it will be for a combination of posh seats and more families tickets. No point having a zero tolerance East stand if there's loads of vocal vans above them screaming and swearing.

Hopefully some of the less vocal West uppers will opt to move there and be replaced by some more of our louder fans.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
The plan is to have a singing section in all areas of the stadium. the club just want those singers to do so from the comfort of their luxury seats... simples

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Yeah, I would think they would move the current 1901 East seats to the Upper East.

D

Deleted member 18477

You can't even swear in the east stand. Ridiculous. Although I'm still tempting by the east upper..

The judge

Sep 28, 2011
Portslade
Are there any plans to have a very vocal area in the upper east,would be a good opportunity for vocal fans around the ground to sit together plus new season ticket holders that enjoy the singing/banter side of footie.SOUTH END OF THE UPPER EAST WOULD BE GOOD:rolleyes: Another side would give us great support on all four sides as long as the albion in the south could get going.

Lets get together and make some noise .

simon swagbag

Jul 8, 2003
Eastbourne
You can't even swear in the east stand. Ridiculous. Although I'm still tempting by the east upper..

You can get away with the odd swear word if you're responding to something bad happening on the pitch. Gratuitous swearing is not tolerated. The stewards are not Nazis and in my experience the fans in the East steward themselves i.e. if someone's shouting a profanity every 30 seconds those around them will have a word.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
I'm considering moving over tot he East upper when its built, currently have 3 season tickets together but need 4 next season and can't see many giving up there WSU seats near the front.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here