Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
A brilliant effort.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Update from Vinyl Richie who has just been there.

Apparently the guy from teachers who is in those rubbish adverts was seen approaching the clock tower.

It is not clear whether he took a leaflet or was even offered one.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Just popped by the clocktower to chip in for some new flyers and grab a few from biscuit to take into work.

Biscuit along with Mr and Mrs biscuit and labrador with brighton scarf round its neck doing a remarkable job.

They were cold and wet but still in jovial mood, they had some great pics on mobile phone as well.

Fantastic effort biscuit et al, got so much respect for you mate, you are a true star !

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Passed the clock tower on the bus home from work, if I had a horn I would've honked it. Bloody good show, wot wot? :clap2:

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
They were doing amazingly when I left. Could only hang around for half an hour as I needed to buy stuff for tomorrow, and it was freezing. Big well done to Biscuit and co. :bowdown:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I was travelling from Lewes to Hove this afternoon and decided to go along the Lewes Road into Brighton instead of the flyover to Hove. 20 minute traffic jam as one man with a spade was doing some roadworks. I thought it was the least I could do to go and give them some support.

I saw the lads in their Blue & White handing out leaflets and gave them a few large honks of the horn at around 3.15 pm ( Green MG ). Saw Fatboy walikng down Queens Road at 3.15 pm.

Total respect to you guys !.

What the inspector has not realised is the total dedication of BHAFC supporters. We will prevail !.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Just got back from there. Only there briefly though having got of the train. Well done all. Biscuit, Fatboy, BAG where there when I was there and some others. A few hoots from the cars going by. One woman told Biscuit to 'piss off'. Tart. :angry:

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Turkey said:
Just got back from there. Only there briefly though having got of the train. Well done all. Biscuit, Fatboy, BAG where there when I was there and some others. A few hoots from the cars going by. One woman told Biscuit to 'piss off'. Tart. :angry:
dont i deserve a mention? :cry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here