Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Upcoming Gigs

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
cheers, daddio. I'll look out for that.

Oh - and Tony Meola Loan spell and me are going to the Da do ron ron night at the Komedia with guest dj Andy whatsisname from Portishead this Friday. Does that count as a gig? We're getting all MODDED up and evryfink.

Is the main reason you're going there due to the amount of BIRDS that frequent that night?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Keep an eye out for The Mouth. Will do what The Twang did last year. Theyre playing at Barfly somewhen, might have been last night so not much use now, but are on a Kasabian/Oasis/The Faces sort of vibe. If you like that sort of thing.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
and of course the stinky Levellers at the Concorde in march

Just got my tickets for the Levellers at the concorde for the 5th March. Also seeing them in Manchester on the 7th March and then heading across to Carlisle on the Saturday morning (only 2 hours away by a direct train - leaves Manchester 9.45 arrives Carlisle 11.48!)

McDermotts 2 Hours & 3 Daft Monkeys are supporting them in Brighton and Alambama 3 acoustic & 3 Daft Monkeys in Manchester.

Jul 20, 2003
Art Brut, C2
American Music Club, C2
Chuck Prophet & Richmond Fontaigne, Barfly
iLiKETRAiNS, Barfly
My Bloody Valentine (twice), Roundhouse

Jul 20, 2003
like the look of both the ATP fests

Camber in May

includes:

Sebadoh
Ween
of Montreal

Minehead one has Broken Social Scene & Dinosaur jnr

but the raw cost of these in lost wages and tickets alone comes in at £280 so it's unlikely I'll get to either

:(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here