Nestling in green nowhere
352840552_7a9a0a6ec7_z.jpg

Ar ay lar! 2-1 to fookin Newcassle Lar!

Fook off woy!

Letzz gerrin Mooooriniooo Lar!

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Probable as he was the wrong appointment in the first place.

Or he has inherited a very poor squad, a team of very average players and is over reliant on 2 key players who have been suffering with injuries. He deserves more time and some money to spend on improving the squad, giving him a chance to get rid of some of the dead wood and bring in players he wants and get results.

willyfantastic

Mar 1, 2009
Or he has inherited a very poor squad, a team of very average players and is over reliant on 2 key players who have been suffering with injuries. He deserves more time and some money to spend on improving the squad, giving him a chance to get rid of some of the dead wood and bring in players he wants and get results.

he needs more players like paul konchesky, definitely.

I think BG is completely wrong with his assertion that Hodgson was the wrong appointment; he was far and away the standout candidate; he took Fulham to a UEFA cup final, and if he hadn't been appointed by Liverpool I believe that he'd currently be the England manager.

However things are not working out for him there; yes the squad is very average, and Torres has been horribly out of form, but a couple of his buys have been highly questionable (Konchesky being the most obvious example) and he's really struggled to get his tactics right (he seems to have a disposition towards defensive tactics, which is great at Fulham, not so much at Liverpool).

I think this, allied to the new owners, mean that while he may see out the season, he won't make it any further.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here