Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unstantiated rumours

Elegia

Jan 4, 2007
Greame Le Saux left Chelsea in his first spell at the club because he was caught 'together' in the showers with Ken Monkou.

The hanbags fight between Graeme Le Saux and David Batty (Blackburn vs Spartak Moscow 1995 ) allegedly erupted when they both tried to get the ball for a throw in and Batty said to Le Saux "get off me you f***ing queer."

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Apparently a Scottish, former manager of Derby got one of his strikers girlfriends pregnant. Said striker originally came from Worthing and now plays for a Sheffield based soccer team. This girlfriend also happened to be the goalkeepers sister, a goalkeeper with quite a gay name.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Allegedly Kurt Nogan's form dipped so alarmingly during his last season with us due to a rather expensive coke habit...

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Raphael Meade bounced out of Arsenal and sent home from a pre season tour of Greece (I think, but somewhere foreign and hot anyway) for some sort of sexual assualt sort of vibe. On a woman.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Allegedly Kurt Nogan's form dipped so alarmingly during his last season with us due to a rather expensive coke habit...
During his last season with us Nogan's partner gave birth to their first child. Nogan's missus was not well and Kurt had to spend a lot of time dealing with middle of the night feeds, while still training, playing etc. This was around the time we had our first kid and the health visitor always seemed to come to us straight after the Nogans

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Andy Cole allegedly kicked out of Arsenal for stealing from locker rooms.

I heard the Le Saux/Monkou one from a security guard at Chelski before Monkou moved. Told me that both players were caught in flagrante.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
The stuff about Steve Gerrards wife being up to no good with some coke dealer.

Her latest child was thought not to be Gerrards, The Mirror had pictures of her and 'pancake' who owns a door security firm, taking class A drugs.
It is rumoured that Gerrard had to plead with the press not to publish these pictures as it would ruin him, hence the reason why he played so badly in the 2006 World Cup.
Apparently the baby has now been confirmed as Gerrards and he has forgiven her.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Allegedly News of The World has photos of the lovely Debbie McGee doing it with a German Shepherd dog.

This was once alluded to on the 11 0'clock show.

Not footie related, I know. But funny nonetheless.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Ledley King latest injury is a stab wound to his leg. He was stabbed after getting into an argument at a house party in London.
Spurs have coverered this up and have blamed a re occurrance to an old injury

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Her latest child was thought not to be Gerrards, The Mirror had pictures of her and 'pancake' who owns a door security firm, taking class A drugs.
It is rumoured that Gerrard had to plead with the press not to publish these pictures as it would ruin him, hence the reason why he played so badly in the 2006 World Cup.
Apparently the baby has now been confirmed as Gerrards and he has forgiven her.

My sisters mate is a freelance journalist and has the whole story, but has been unable to sell it for whatever reason.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Allegedly News of The World has photos of the lovely Debbie McGee doing it with a German Shepherd dog.

This was once alluded to on the 11 0'clock show.

Not footie related, I know. But funny nonetheless.

Ive heard this from a decent source as well, she claimed to have seen the photos.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Mr McGhee (no relation to Debbie) was rumoured to have been very active with office staff during his 'reign' at Leicester. Involved nakedness on the pitch if memory serves.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
England international Joleon Lescott spent more than a year out of football and had to have his knees practically rebuilt after being kneecapped (for some reason).

bobbyzam

Jul 5, 2006
London
England international Joleon Lescott spent more than a year out of football and had to have his knees practically rebuilt after being kneecapped (for some reason).

I believe Matt Murray also spent a longer period on the sidelines at the same time for the same reason. It was alleged that Murray had been getting intimate with the girlfriend of a midlands gang leader and he had them both done over.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The Queen is not really Englaish....her family are all GERMANS

allegedly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here