Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unofficial math thread vs Millwall

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Unofficial match thread vs Millwall

McPhee Handed Surprise Start

By Tim Dudding

Chris McPhee makes a surprise return to the starting line-up for this afternoon's visit of Millwall.

The striker's last outing was in the 1-0 win at Nottingham Forest in September, before he broke a bone in his foot on the training ground.

McPhee only returned to full training three weeks ago, but Mark McGhee has decided to take a gamble on the 21-year-old to replace the suspended Adam Virgo.

Elsewhere McGhee keeps faith with the side that beat Sunderland 2-1. Charlie Oatway returns from a three match ban but must make do with a place among the substitutes.

Richard Carpenter makes his 200th League appearance for the Seagulls.

Dennis Wise makes four enforced changes to the side that beat Cardiff 1-0 in midweek. Midfielders Curtis Weston, Jody Morris and Marvin Elliott replace the suspended duo of Alan Dunne and Doug Livermore, and the injured Barry Hayles.

Youngster Mark Quigley starts in attack, replacing Scott Dobie, who signed for Nottingham Forest on Friday.

Albion: (4-4-2) Shaaban; Reid, Hinshelwood, Butters, Harding; Hart, Nicolas, Carpenter, Knight; McCammon, McPhee. Subs: Yelldell (Gk), Oatway, Watson, Mayo, El-Abd.

Millwall: (4-4-2) Marshall; Phillips, Ward, Lawrence, Craig; Elliott, Morris, Weston, Sweeney; Dichio, Quigley. Subs: Serioux, Simpson, Braniff, Robinson, May.

http://www.seagulls.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/LatestDetail/0,,10433~632675,00.html

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
268 x 3627 = 972,036

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
11 v 11 = Albion win?

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
so do i read the official or unofficial thread?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here