Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

University Place

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Man of Harveys said:
the bain of my uncle's wife during his medical training.

I thought that said "the brain of my uncle's wife" was in the fridge during his medical training.

Well done Hiney Jr. Imperial is GREAT, although I've only ever got as far as going to a gig in the student union there.

Plenty of posh foreign birds. ;)

Last edited:

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
tedebear said:
Wow - medicine! Poor sausage - many years of hard slog ahead though....

Clever clogs award though!! :clap: :clap:

Seven years of hard drinking more like!!
Congrats :clap:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Congratulations to Hiney Jr :clap:

Paddy's niece graduated from Imp last year and is currently in Kenya being a crisis relief medic, she had a wonderful time at Uni.

Shegull

Jul 7, 2003
On a Bed of Roses
Hiney said:
AABC

He's already got a B (History) from last year and is taking Biology, Chemistry, Psychology and Govt & Politics this year.

His projected grades are all A :eek: :eek: :eek:

God knows where he gets it from!

Thanks for all the good wishes people

:thumbsup:

Impressive stuff - goes without saying that he gets it from you of course.

Well done Hiney jnr.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Starry said:
Congratulations to Hiney Jr :clap:

Paddy's niece graduated from Imp last year and is currently in Kenya being a crisis relief medic, she had a wonderful time at Uni.

I think that is what laura will end up doing...I know she was very keen on working for Oxfam a few years ago.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Of course. I was talking to someone from that illustrious institution :)lol: :lol:) the other day and they denied the rumour and said that in fact that it refered to Newcastle Uni despite it already being in existence!

1066gull

I've so far got offers from Maidstone, Weymouth and Wolverhampton which has entry requirements of about 200 UCAS points, didn't go to the open day and interview and I still get a conditional offer.:D

Oh well, bags of confidence for my rearranged interview with Portsmouth next week.:clap:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Dave the Gaffer said:
I think that is what laura will end up doing...I know she was very keen on working for Oxfam a few years ago.

Amy was with the Red Cross but now she is attached to a different organisation. It's pretty harrowing but very rewarding.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here