Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

United v Milan

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
What a great Round of 16 for the EPL so far. Man U and Arsenal have gone 9-0 against no less than Porto and AC Milan in the 2nd legs.

:clap2:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
With the form Rooney is showing, the goals he is scoring with both his head and feet. We've got one of the most complete strikers in this country, and I can't wait for the World Cup!

see my reply to granny wetherwax's post.

still doesn't explain why you call me a twat:glare:

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
shame he never turns up for england

And the most rediculous post of the year goes to...... you.

How can possibly say that? He has never done anything but replicate his club form for England, and because of that we have one of, if not the, best striker in world football. That is why Gerrard in my opinion isn't a world class football player, he never does anything at international level.

Unless of course you were fishing, in which case ignore all of the above.

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
And the most rediculous post of the year goes to...... you.

How can possibly say that? He has never done anything but replicate his club form for England, and because of that we have one of, if not the, best striker in world football. That is why Gerrard in my opinion isn't a world class football player, he never does anything at international level.

Unless of course you were fishing, in which case ignore all of the above.
is it ridiculous to expect a world class striker to go 2 years without scoring for england scoring against andorra is something i suppose

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
is it ridiculous to expect a world class striker to go 2 years without scoring for england scoring against andorra is something i suppose

:wozza:

Wasn't that about 2 years ago? he's scored 10 in his last 11 for England I think.:shootself

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
world class peter crouch must be looking over his shoulder then, hes scored plently for england

:lolol:

Okay then Rooney is shit for England..even though STATISTICS do not support this you must be right.:bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here