Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unite PRICKS

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Maybe the union & it's members had a valid point after all, eh?

:whistle:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Maybe the Union were told to settle for something realistic or they would have no members left? Must be great to miss targets and still be able to stamp your feet and get paid after all. Be interesting to see what the agreement was.

Or perhaps they just agreed to take their free tickets to Jamaica and accept the deal...

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Maybe the Union were told to settle for something realistic or they would have no members left? Must be great to miss targets and still be able to stamp your feet and get paid after all. Be interesting to see what the agreement was.

Or perhaps they just agreed to take their free tickets to Jamaica and accept the deal...

I take it you are unhappy that there have been mutually acceptable negotiations as obviously this won't play into the hands of the union bashers on here!

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
I just don't agree with the methods used. The threat of a strike to cause maximum damage to the general public is despicable. If they had focused on the business users then I would have been more on their side - after all, they are the ones who generate the most revenue. To put the worry of people losing holidays (again) against a pay deal which could have seen them being paid for missing targets is ridiculous. The wages the BAA staff are on is not bad (as pointed out earlier). We are all having to suffer pay freezes and worse at the moment, and because Unite had their arses kicked by BA they wanted a visible victory. Unions have their place - this sort of hostage taking does not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here