Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Union Saint-Gilloise

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
1-0 Union, Nilsson header from an Adingra corner after 2 mins. Adingra substituted after 12 mins due to injury... hopefully just a precaution with Union at home to third place Antwerp on Sunday.

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
4-0...all done. Easy...

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
No Adingra today. Assume he is still injured after going off after only 12 mins on Thursday.

Live on Mola

FmhutCqWYAIR_6C.jpg

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021

Dec 29, 2011
Does Bloom use his football data to sign players for USG? I suppose those not good enough for the Albion but with the potential to develop into something great. It really is an amazing set up he has going on, I wonder if he privately sells 'shares' in players to his mates if they suspect they'll be a future superstar.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Does Bloom use his football data to sign players for USG? I suppose those not good enough for the Albion but with the potential to develop into something great. It really is an amazing set up he has going on, I wonder if he privately sells 'shares' in players to his mates if they suspect they'll be a future superstar.
Call me a ruddy greedy and delusional sod but to compete better with the likes of Citeh group (did I just say that 😛), it might be beneficial if TB were to pick up a couple more clubs. Perhaps a Portuguese, American or even an Italian one.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Yes. There's a couple of articles about it if you google USG and Tony Bloom. I seem to recall that the manager who was there when they implemented the data-driven policy left because he didn't agree with it.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Yes. There's a couple of articles about it if you google USG and Tony Bloom. I seem to recall that the manager who was there when they implemented the data-driven policy left because he didn't agree with it.
Your memory is correct. I read the same articles. The manager who was there when Bloom bought the club did indeed leave because he disagreed with the data driven approach.

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
Highlights of the win on Sunday at home to Antwerp.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Sounds like one I read about a year ago, which was very memorable and also IIRC very long

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here