Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Union Saint-Gilloise

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
Adingra sent off after a VAR review and penalty given, which was scored for 2-0. Will leave it to someone more tech savvy to upload footage as I can't really be bothered with more VAR shit today.

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
2-1 Burgess

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Not watching the game currently but get the impression he might need to improve that part of his game. Collecting a fair bit of cards.
Not sure how you think he’s collecting cards, 1 yellow and 1 red in 13 games in the league really doesn’t seem that many.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Most likely beating the shit out of Malmö FF in 30 minutes. Win today and they're 100% qualified from the group.
2 up , Tone's enjoying his European exploits.

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
Still 2-0 up at Malmo. with 5 to go. Adingra is on.

Highlights from Saturday -

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
Having already won the group, losing 1-0 to Union Berlin tonight. Adingra started.

Highlights from the win on Sunday -

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Cor how I would love to see Brighton topping the Europa league group stage. I know it's a micky mouse competition but difficult to imagine even 5 years ago let alone 10.

Inspiring stuff from USG, knock out rounds now and anything can happen - get yourself on the Champions League!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Cor how I would love to see Brighton topping the Europa league group stage. I know it's a micky mouse competition but difficult to imagine even 5 years ago let alone 10.

Inspiring stuff from USG, knock out rounds now and anything can happen - get yourself on the Champions League!
If you think the Europa league is Mickey Mouse, I want to go to Disneyland

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here