Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Union Saint-Gilloise

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
Is this available for UK citizens to view on-line anywhere?
KO at 8 tonight away to KV Oostende. Sure dodgy streams are available...legit coverage only €3.50 (commentary is in French)

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I’d love to get my hands on a USG but they don’t ship to the UK because of the “B” word. Anyone got any contacts that could help get a shirt delivered to the UK?

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
Union 2-0 up at half time away to KV Oostende...Adingra on the bench tonight.

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021
Lovely bit of skill by Adingra to beat the right back, cross to Boniface...5-1 Union...

Finished 6-1...

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Why's he starting on the bench if he seemed to be doing pretty well?
USG have got 3 games in a week so more than likely squad rotation. They made 6 changes from the side that started on Thursday in the Europa League and they play again on Wednesday night.

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
I’d love to get my hands on a USG but they don’t ship to the UK because of the “B” word. Anyone got any contacts that could help get a shirt delivered to the UK?
I might be able to help you as I live in The Netherlands. One thing I will say, you will most likely be stung for an extra £20-30 on top of delivery costs and the cost of the shirt due to customs fees.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I might be able to help you as I live in The Netherlands. One thing I will say, you will most likely be stung for an extra £20-30 on top of delivery costs and the cost of the shirt due to customs fees.
Thanks you! I’ve been after one for a while. I’ll be in touch once they’ve restocked the online shop with my size 👍🏻

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here