Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unfortunate Surnames...

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
I've just been on the phone to a client by the name of Mr. Wang. The fact his surname is slang for penis made me chuckle every time I said it during the conversation. hence, in my immature state, I said it every time I finished a sentence. Also in the past, I have spoken to a Mr. German. One of the most english men I have ever had the displeasure of meeting !!! How unfortunate !!!

For those working in customer service areas, what are the most humerous surnames you have had the pleasure of witnessing ?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
My mates dad is called Richard Burger, his wife is called Judy

:)

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
I took a credit card transaction for a "Mr F. Christmas". He bought some Glucosamine and Chrondritin capsules and some Black Cohosh for his wife.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I have clients - a Mr Dicks and a Mr Cocks.
Used to have a Ms Balls but she has left

I too know a Burger - unsurprisingly nicknamed Cheese.

Some years ago I did a stint on an election......on the register (surname first - christian name second) were GREEN, Fanny and BROWN, Fanny. I waited and waited for them to turn up to vote but never saw them to ask whether it was true:D

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Former colleague of mine is married to Randy Bender

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I worked for a bloke whose last name was Cockhead. I checked it out in the phone book and there were 3 Cockheads in the Horsham area. Isn't Richie from Horsham?

Hoggy

Controversial!
Sep 28, 2006
BN1
i have had to ask for a Mr Wayne Kerr, genuinely! i got laughed off, despite telling them I was phoning from a bank!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I used to deal with a Mike Hunt, and he insisted on being called Mike, not Michael.

Also, I used to have a customer called Neil Smellie. The first time I met him I was aprehensive as to whether I would crack up.It turned out that he was a huge black fella about 6'6" and probably 20 stone, looked like a heavywight boxer. So I wasn't about to start giggling. He went on to become a good customer for a number of years.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I blame the parents.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
My surname was originally Chrismas and my parents wanted to call my sister Mary, There is another Chrismas that posts on here as well.
The worst name I have seen on My banking system is Mr Shittypoo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here