Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unfortunate slips of the keyboard

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Ooops, just done a classic.

I'm particularly prone to a slip of the keyboard when typing something furiously, especially angry. Fingers go too fast for my control and it will therefore include the odd typo.

Just fired off a Mr Angry email at work, having a real go at a couple of people for this that and the other. And at the end of my tyrade of abuse, I have accidentally signed off, by failing to offer my "Regards", I have instead looked like I've thrown in one final insult by finishing with "Retards"

:blush:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Have done EXACTLY the same. The G and T are next to each other on the keys, to be fair...

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Done the same sort of thing before myself.

I meant to write Leon Knight
but it came out as ****

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I bet there were a few "teh"s in there as well Grotty.
Oops, I mean Gritty.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I bet there were a few "teh"s in there as well Grotty.
Oops, I mean Gritty.

Aren't there always?

I did actually do that in the thread title, which seemed appropriate, but I changed it anyway.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
A classic from a few years back, proof reading a document that was bidding for an outsourced print contract, I came across the sentence "Communication across the company may prove difficult with four shit leaders."

The author missed an F out :laugh:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
These are not accidental key strokes. They are your subliminal thoughts that are emerging. :eek:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
A classic from a few years back, proof reading a document that was bidding for an outsourced print contract, I came across the sentence "Communication across the company may prove difficult with four shit leaders."

The author missed an F out :laugh:

Missing F you say, that's obviously "four shit feaders" then ??

Not quite the same, but I once had a little rant mail about someone in the office, and presumably because I had their name in my mind, I sent it to them. Fortunately it wasn't too scathing.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ooops, just done a classic.

I'm particularly prone to a slip of the keyboard when typing something furiously, especially angry. Fingers go too fast for my control and it will therefore include the odd typo.

Just fired off a Mr Angry email at work, having a real go at a couple of people for this that and the other. And at the end of my tyrade of abuse, I have accidentally signed off, by failing to offer my "Regards", I have instead looked like I've thrown in one final insult by finishing with "Retards"

:blush:

:lolol::lolol: Blinding ! The only ones I can remember were on a mainframe console where if you made a mistake you crash the system :ohmy:

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
the amount of times I've typed "nads" for "and" is beyond the realms of mathematics - and the spellcheck we use at work accepts nads, every time - load of bollocks I reckon.......

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Not sure who had the brilliant idea of putting three vowels next to each other on the keyboard, but in the many reports I have written on games of ice hockey, in my haste some players have been known to do something other than "take a shot from the slot".

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Not sure who had the brilliant idea of putting three vowels next to each other on the keyboard, but in the many reports I have written on games of ice hockey, in my haste some players have been known to do something other than "take a shot from the slot".

:lolol: I quite like this one!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here