Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Undeserving of it's praise....

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
A thread for anything/anyone that you think has undeserved praise heaped upon it. I'll start with the massively overrated.....

ofahmap7.jpg

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Only my opinion. Leaves me baffled how people think it is so funny, anyway, anything else?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I don't mind Kasabian.

Early Only Fools And Horses are great.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Sarah Jessica Parker. Women would KILL to be her, while frankly I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
jeans_navy_sub.jpg

On skinny women - Looks ok
On chubby birds - Looks awful
On men - makes them look like androgenous twats

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
This tubby bitch... (yes I know all about his school dinners, underprivelidged kids etc, reminds me of films that are made to get Oscars)

jamieoliverREX_468x314.jpg

Sarah Jessica Parker. Women would KILL to be her, while frankly I wouldn't touch it with a bargepole.

Very good call, never understood that. She is RANK.

I'd throw SIR Trevor Mc Donald into the mix. I'm sure he's a lovely bloke and it must have been tough being black and getting on the news and all that, but he's actually quite crap at news reading. He gets paid a fortune for being a nice black bloke. Not really that hard.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Ooh...

That stupid cuntchops Russell Brand. f*** me, if I could ever have a free shot at someone's head without going into prison he would be my target. I even change channel when I see his uber-ugly, twat-haired, moth infested face.

THREAD CLOSED!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Not quite. I like Russel Brand he should just calm down a bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here