Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Underground serious thread

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
so is the district line closed or not ???

London Bridge is a pain from Worthing - have to change at Haywards Heath and get onboard the train from brighton - standing room only by then :(

Would rather go to Victoria .... but that depends on the District line!!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Hiney said:
Hedge End - Waterloo - Jubilee Line to West Ham - District/Hammersmith & City Line to East Ham - Pub

I thank you

Tis great living in Hedge End innit :clap2:

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:
Get a FCC/Thameslink train to BLACKFRIARS and then a direct District Line service to Upton Park.

you advising someone to take a First Capital Connect train?

jesus, things must be bad!

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:
Get a FCC/Thameslink train to BLACKFRIARS and then a direct District Line service to Upton Park.

West Ham Underground station is a hell of a trek to the stadium

Was planning to change at West Ham onto district line (that bit is still open)

No point going via Blackfriars from Worthing ... still need to change onto a Brighton train PLUS if the district line is closed that option won't work (and if the district line is open it's better going via Victoria)

Buckingham

Feb 23, 2004
Brighton
Have rung Transport for London and there is no problem on the District Line so going to Victoria first is fine. I contacted the club to let them know and apparently their info came from the Met Police so, surprise, surprise it seems the Met have messed up!!

Oct 25, 2003
Wozza said:
Not if you live in London.

my advice would be to get a TRAIN to newcastle, then get the METRO on the GREEN LINE to the AIRPORT and FLY to stansted and then get a TRAIN to LONDON

i'll give you that advice for FREE

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here