Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Under 21 Tickets

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Its pretty simple isn't it ? Anyway, do you get U21 tickets for anything else?

So £395 minus £150 = £245 extra

That is £20 a month

How much do you spend on your mobile phone, for example, a month - more than £20 I would guess

Therefore, the choice is yours

I think some people are being harsh about the concern expressed over the major increase in cost for an U21. In anyones eyes, £245 is a lot of dosh and if it isn't, try telling me if all prices went up by £245 whether you would be so glib.

Many U21 tickets are financed by parents and I certainly don't fancing dishing out an extra few hundred quid on top of my ticket. There are many clubs who offer student/U21 ticket pricing and at the very least it would be nice for the club to explain why this situation has arisen.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
This might be fanciful but...

Given the ground is next to the University/ies, might it just be a way of the club ensuring 'real' fans get first dibs? Of course, there's many genuine supporters in this age bracket, however, encouraging students to buy season tickets at a VERY cheap price might, in the long run, not be deemed as sensible as allowing 'the rest' to buy theres. After all, i'm sure i'm not the only person who regularly went to my local teams games at uni but have NEVER had even the slightest temptation to go since.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here