[Albion] Undav

seagull_si

Jul 8, 2011
Peacehaven
904AD5CA-5C3C-4C9C-8936-0F98430587A4.jpeg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Dubious source but not surprised if true.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Not surprised if it is true. There's some regulations on number of foreign players in Turkey so anyone with a Turkish passport will be interesting.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Another false dawn…

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Hardly had a look at him but I don’t think he’s looked too bad at all in the few minutes he’s had.

Either he’s not up to it in training (two different coaching teams under Potter and De Zerbi), the player himself is unsettled in England or, quite possibly, “attitude problems”.

Certainly in his limited time on the pitch he has looked fine, definitely no worse than other players we’ve had in the PL era with far more minutes.

I’d love to know the real story here.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Off to Chelsea, innit.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Hardly had a look at him but I don’t think he’s looked too bad at all in the few minutes he’s had.

Either he’s not up to it in training (two different coaching teams under Potter and De Zerbi), the player himself is unsettled in England or, quite possibly, “attitude problems”.

Certainly in his limited time on the pitch he has looked fine, definitely no worse than other players we’ve had in the PL era with far more minutes.

Could also be a case where the club might feel he could turn into a PL player but the transition from Belgium to a top half team in England is just too big, and that he needs to get game time at some level in between those.

If he scores a dozen goals or so in Turkey during the spring, he might get a new chance next season. If he scores five or six, Galatasaray will probably cash up and most likely with a nice profit for Brighton. If he does feck all, then probably he'll be out on loan again next season.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Could also be a case where the club might feel he could turn into a PL player but the transition from Belgium to a top half team in England is just too big, and that he needs to get game time at some level in between those.

If he scores a dozen goals or so in Turkey during the spring, he might get a new chance next season. If he scores five or six, Galatasaray will probably cash up and most likely with a nice profit for Brighton. If he does feck all, then probably he'll be out on loan again next season.
Good post and quite possibly.

I’m another who thinks he hasn’t looked too bad on the pitch, but really needs games to adjust.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Feel for him, was he a pawn in some financial deal to get money into Union? I think the telling game was Arsenal our second striker not getting 90 minutes said a lot.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
He’s barely been given a chance with two managers when we are crying out for a striker.
He must be off the scale bad in training.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

He seemed very lethargic against Villa and was constantly offside but got away with it as we were so poor in getting the ball to an Albion player their area.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here