Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Spielberg's 2007 racing account!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Think US should be deducted a further half point for confidently predicting there would be no snow in Brighton last week, a full tweve hours before the latest winter wonderland.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Doughty finished (well at least that's something - it was a whole 6 furlongs after all!) 8th of 14.

The Dirty Dozen :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
EARLY DOORS :angry:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
ROME WASN'T BUILT IN A DAY :angry:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Uncle Spielberg said:
ROME WASN'T BUILT IN A DAY :angry:

Jesus H CHRIST Spielberg! Rome was built, the Roman Empire established, flourished, crashed, BURNED in the time it's taken you to successfully tip a measly PLACE :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am sure the upcoming Cheltenham Festival will have me in a healthy profit by the end of March

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Despite picking a 4-1 favourite US maintained his perfect record.

This favourite, cursed by the bookies chump, trailed home a full 17 lengths behind the winners... in 10th place of 11.

Quite an achievement US ! I think you have surpassed yourself with this one.

13 in a row :bowdown:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I am away on hols for the next 10 days - back Mon 26th... perhaps one of you would be kind enough to keep an eye out for any more forlorn nags that have the misfortune to come under the bookies chumps spell?

I will update the running total at the top on my return.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Titanic said:
I am away on hols for the next 10 days - back Mon 26th... perhaps one of you would be kind enough to keep an eye out for any more forlorn nags that have the misfortune to come under the bookies chumps spell?

I will update the running total at the top on my return.
http://85.234.132.19/showthread.php?s=&postid=1868314#post1868314

Uncle Spielberg said:
1.10 Ascot - Overstrand 6/1

" The run has been bad I must admit, 13 in a row and 10 in a row without being placed but to my followers all I can say is this will sort out the men from the boys, it will show the true believers. The sweet taste of success today will be all the more enjoyable.

It is timed perfectly at 1.10 to have a couple of pre match Jars and stroll to the bookie's and punish them before the big match, yes punish them bad thats what I say.

This horse is TOP QUALITY and I am very very confident it will deliver today. You will be walking to the Withdean to see the mighty BHAFC put Forest to the sword with a spring in your heels and bulging pockets with all the booty you will have collected from the bookies.

Suffice to say , get on and get on LARGE.

Yours US

" you have not been charged for this information "
" US - he owns the bookies "

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Originally posted by Uncle Spielberg
1.10 Ascot - Overstrand 6/1
Well, Spielberg gets a WINNER, however he quoted 6/1 so that's what he gets even though the horse came in at 9/1, stupid fool.

:lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here