Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Spielberg take a MASSIVE Remf themed bow

But you didn't know he was standing down. My point is that someone should have told you he was stepping down and we could have made a nice fuss at the end. I just think it would have been nice if someone had got him a nice thank you gift or something.

Not blaming you at all Dave. Although that shirt was an absolute RASCAL....

Really? Gareth has said many times on here over the last few months he is stepping down, so it's hard to believe that Dave wouldn't know that.

Sorry should add, well done GG.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
A big 'Hat's Off' to Gareth for all he has done.

Ultimately in life there are people who do, and people who don't, and GG is clearly one of the former, and should be applauded as such.

There should be more :thumbsup::angel:

and less :catfight:

WHERE is the love people

I'm never played or attended a REMF game, and the pain in the arse it was to organise matches against Donny Supporters just a couple of times was enough to turn anyone off, so for ten years of binfestery GG should be KNIGHTED, (especially as I suspect Ryan Giggs may not be getting one now).

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
But you didn't know he was standing down. My point is that someone should have told you he was stepping down and we could have made a nice fuss at the end. I just think it would have been nice if someone had got him a nice thank you gift or something.

Not blaming you at all Dave. Although that shirt was an absolute RASCAL....

Has the REMF ever thought that the energy spent bickering, in-fighting and on other ego driven persuits might be better placed elsewhere? Fair enough regarding the sentiments of the thread, but this little sequence of subsequent posts is embarrassing, very public and the latest in a series which does not help your cause.

Last edited:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Has the REMF ever thought that the energy spent bickering, in-fighting and on other ego driven persuits might be better placed elsewhere? Fair enough regarding the sentiments of the thread, but this little sequence of subsequent posts is embarrassing, very public and the latest in a series which does not help your cause.

It's ok HT, BUSHY is taking over from GG :guitar:

cpfc remf captain

Jul 6, 2003
Im more shocked Dave was not aware that i had run the marathon in a Brighton shirt.
All the bickerings on here of late over the REMF is getting silly and puts me off continued involvement in the fund from this end especially on a thread which should be all about Gareth. Many thanks for making the fund a continuing success and all the hard work you have put in behind the scenes. Lets hope the fund can carry on and you will still be involved in it even though you are not chairman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here