Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Spielberg take a MASSIVE Remf themed bow

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Gareth is stepping down as chairman and won't thank me for doing this but I think he deserves a massive pat on the back and all round praise for what he has helped achieve with the REMF over recent years.

Gareth, take a bow son.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
thirded :clap: :clap: :clap:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
fifthted, great work Gareth

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Shame nobody got Gareth anything as a thank you and needed me to prompt a tannoyed thanks after most people had left.

Gareth has done a great job!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
can't count past five but well done anyway....

I have nothing whatsoever to do with REMF but I read about it on here and it makes me proud to be an Albion fan (and also makes me wonder why people confuse rivalry with Palace for hatred)Well done everyone involved but especally US as he clearly hasn't had the easiest of rides at times and that is a real shame for someone clearly doing an admirable job.

In an age of instant and visual gratification I'm sure that using photos and videos to illustrate where the money goes would help in fund raising.....just a thought

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Shame nobody got Gareth anything as a thank you and needed me to prompt a tannoyed thanks after most people had left.

Gareth has done a great job!

I am sorry BUT I can't let this pass.If you were there at the time of kick off, I specifically asked the crowd to thank Gareth for all his work in the last 10 years and pointed him out and he received great ovation,

so WIND YOUR f***ing KNECK IN

dave the pa

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I am sorry BUT I can't let this pass.If you were there at the time of kick off, I specifically asked the crowd to thank Gareth for all his work in the last 10 years and pointed him out and he received great ovation,

so WIND YOUR f***ing KNECK IN

dave the pa

But you didn't know he was standing down. My point is that someone should have told you he was stepping down and we could have made a nice fuss at the end. I just think it would have been nice if someone had got him a nice thank you gift or something.

Not blaming you at all Dave. Although that shirt was an absolute RASCAL....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Richie has a bee in his bonnet about REMF alert - just leave it getting very tedious you posting your moans about REMF on here.

Why not do something constructive if not happy and discuss direct with the organisers ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
But you didn't know he was standing down. My point is that someone should have told you he was stepping down and we could have made a nice fuss at the end. I just think it would have been nice if someone had got him a nice thank you gift or something.

Not blaming you at all Dave. Although that shirt was an absolute RASCAL....

Come on Dave & Richie, let it lie. You both played a superb part in last night's proceedings; Dave on the mic and Richie via some superb programme contributions. And probably both of you WAY beyond that also. Bite yer tongues, kiss and make up, you know you love it! :kiss:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The TRUE HERO in all of this:love:

Sorry, fair point, that line did come out wrong. I just think more of a fuss should have been made considering all Gareth has done.

Dave does a CRACKING job on the tannoy. I wasn't having a pop at him. Would be good if Gareth maybe got some sort of presentation at next year's match. He certainly deserves it.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Any news about the flag yet? Did it ever turn up? It would be a fitting tribute the The Withdean era for it to take pride of place in one of the empty corners at The Amex.

Come on Dave & Richie, let it lie. You both played a superb part in last night's proceedings; Dave on the mic and Richie via some superb programme contributions. And probably both of you WAY beyond that also. Bite yer tongues, kiss and make up, you know you love it! :kiss:

I do love the way that none of the main REMF 'players' seem to like each other. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here