Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Spielberg/1066 Double Act

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Surely the most anticipated match-up since Ali and Frazier, Paul Daniels and Debbie McGhee.

Is the Uncle/Adrie collaboration confirmed as going ahead for REMF and if so wouldn't it threaten to upstage the actual game itself?

???

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
People can call me 1066 if they want. I don't give a flying one. I like to offer him support and advice thats all. I think myself it is pathetic middle aged men bullying him on here. Ok, he does himself no favours sometimes but its the classis " someone is different lets batter him " scenario. I did a post on aids thread offering for him to be my right hand man but I have had no confirmation.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
People can call me 1066 if they want. I don't give a flying one. I like to offer him support and advice thats all. I think myself it is pathetic middle aged men bullying him on here. Ok, he does himself no favours sometimes but its the classis " someone is different lets batter him " scenario. I did a post on aids thread offering for him to be my right hand man but I have had no confirmation.

Couldn’t agree more US.

1066 is obviously a bit different and can be prone to a bit of attention seeking but he is harmless enough and doesn’t deserve to be picked on.

It seems to be the popular choice to jump on him when he posts something a little strange but hey ho if it makes people feel better about themselves great for them.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You see it in the animal world, if a member of a species is slighly different or looks different the rest of the species kill it. It seems human beings have not really evolved that much after all.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
no one gives a toss.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Gareth, I don't think anyone is CALLING you 1066...

er,

Uncle Spielberg = AID in 30 years time. Anyway the more I post on NSC the less I give a toss about what people think of me. Have a good day. The suns out.

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Didn't do himself any favours with the post earlier in the week about being skanked by a whore. I did find it amusing though. Did anyone confirm that the picture of the person pointing a camera at the mirror to take their photo with a hmmmmm how should I put this? "hard on" was actually 1066?

Anyway it isn't fair picking on someone but then again they shouldn't supply the bait so often.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You see it in the animal world, if a member of a species is slighly different or looks different the rest of the species kill it. It seems human beings have not really evolved that much after all.

That's a TINY bit dramatic Gareth. I don't think anyone is proposing to kill him.

I was probably the first to stick up for 1066 on here when everyone was piling on his case. His response was, some few days later, to call me some names and ascertain that I'd been one of those who'd insulted him. Then not long after that, he wanted to meet me at an away game to carry out some threat he was offering up for me.

Ergo there's a time when you just have to realize that a silly young twat is, in fact, a silly twat. :drool:
So, if you are thinking of yours truly in your post you should stop your nag-nag-nag and get back to tipping those don-don-donkeys. Mate. :thumbsup:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Loads of people spent many hours (collectively) typing and offering the lost child good and decent advice, but he chose to ignore it time and time again.

He attracts attention and criticism intentionally. That much is obvious.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I agree with Gareth regarding people picking on him. As far as I'm concerned, he's such a sad case that it's pointless even mentioning it on any of his multitude of crap threads.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I do worry about someone in a fragile frame of mind having to put up with these sort of comments. Is there really any need ?.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
:lolol:
I agree with Gareth regarding people picking on him. As far as I'm concerned, he's such a sad case that it's pointless even mentioning it on any of his multitude of crap threads.

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here