Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Sams

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Double blue cheese and large fries for dinner - yummy !

What's your favourite from Brighton's best burger chain ?

Sammy the seagull

Aug 10, 2005
Brighton
I think we have had this thread before! but anyway i just like the cheeseburger!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Doublechilliburgerlargefries. Naturally.

But didn't we have this thread about 3 months back and decide that tho we all had different favourites off the menu, we all wished a slow a painful death on the fuckwit owner responsible for running into the ground a genuine BRIGHTON LEGEND.

In fact, I'm thinking of opening an Uncle Sam's franchise at Falmer. Make a fuckin fortune :thumbsup:

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Why do they shout into a microphone 'BLUE CHEESE BURGER!! when the cook is literally just behind them!

Always wondered that.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I am equally at home with a double cheeseburger (with all the trimmings), or a double chilliburger with cheese. Sometimes I can't decide, and have to just BLURT it out without thinking. Thats quite an exciting way of doing it, as I literally have no idea what I'll be eating until I have ordered it.

Keeps me sharp. On the edge. Where I need to be.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sammy the seagull said:
I think we have had this thread before! but anyway i just like the cheeseburger!

I know we have but we have duscussed everyhting there ever was to discuss as posted last night by Rambo.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Tom Hark said:
Doublechilliburgerlargefries. Naturally.

But didn't we have this thread about 3 months back and decide that tho we all had different favourites off the menu, we all wished a slow a painful death on the fuckwit owner responsible for running into the ground a genuine BRIGHTON LEGEND.

In fact, I'm thinking of opening an Uncle Sam's franchise at Falmer. Make a fuckin fortune :thumbsup:

I went to school with the owners - three brothers, so lots of kiling to do tonight Tom :ohmy:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Icy Gull said:
I went to school with the owners - three brothers, so lots of kiling to do tonight Tom :ohmy:

Well please do tell them from me that they are three :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: who never knew they had THE BEST BRIGHTON BURGER THANG EVER going. Oh well. :shootself

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Tom Hark said:
Well please do tell them from me that they are three :tosser: :tosser: :tosser: who never knew they had THE BEST BRIGHTON BURGER THANG EVER going. Oh well. :shootself

Have nothing to do with them any more but I believe they have diversified into a more profitable area - IT

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Haven't had an Uncle Sams for over 20 years, but thought of the cheeseburger brings back very fond memories.

Anybody remember Tucker Burger at Seven Dials?

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
When my missus was in Eastbourne DGH having our daughter i was on doublecheeselargefrieslargechocolateshake twice a day as there is a Sam's opposite the hospital:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here