Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Sams Chilli Sauce

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I own(ed) deathsauce.co.uk ... which is directly because of Blair Death Sauce, after I tried some of it's bad boys in the US and Canada. Was going to do wholesale in the UK until they told me half that stuff is banned in this country due to its scoville heights! Bollocks! Just checked and I let the domain run out... ah well shit happens.

Blimey! That''s amazing ... unlucky it would have sold in truckloads

SeagullSarge

Jul 8, 2012

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Haven't read the whole thing but I will just say...daves temporary insanity chilli sauce is the dogs.

It will teach you what your arse is for.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I put in a fair few shifts in Uncle Sams in the early eighties. Mainly West Street, where they were always looking for staff for the Friday/Saturday night shift. Gobbby types at pub kicking out time, were likely to get a whole load of chilli sauce whether they ordered it or not. There was a lot less hassle at the other locations, I worked at, but also less staff camaraderie.

Strangely even in those days there was a real Sams V Grubbs rivalry. I reckon the Malaysian has always been the joker in the Grubbs pack and many locals used to reckon Brighton had the number one and number two burger chains in the country. I have to say there is a bit more choice these days, but it is good that these two old rivals are still battling it out.

I got serious...and I mean SERIOUS food poisoning from a Grubbs burger in the 80s.

That is all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here