Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unbelievable!

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Sounds about as convincing as that Councillor who claims he supported the Albion until they sold their ground. :rollseyes:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
AJ's Love Monkey said:
But they fill their ground every home game (I would love to know how many are "dyed in the wool" Charlton fans?) :lol:
Most likely 15,000 or so I would imagine. I would love them to go down and see the ground empty out nicely.

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Perry Milkins said:
Gerbs..if my boys did that to me it would break my heart.

Ditto.

Got to give it to the boys though,staying loyal to us when all their "sheep" friends are supporting Chelski,Arsenal etc.

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
gerbil said:
Ditto.

Got to give it to the boys though,staying loyal to us when all their "sheep" friends are supporting Chelski,Arsenal etc.

My lads take loads of stick from thier pals at school...funny thing though it almost always comes from kiddies who 'support' Chelsea, Arsenal and the like. Most Palace kiddies are more respectful...funny that.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Perry Milkins said:
My lads take loads of stick from thier pals at school...funny thing though it almost always comes from kiddies who 'support' Chelsea, Arsenal and the like. Most Palace kiddies are more respectful...funny that.

We have got nothing to be smug about at the minute have we?! :nono:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Perry Milkins said:

I always tell my boy to ask twats like that when the last time they saw them play was. And that on TV don't count!!

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
gerbil said:
I always tell my boy to ask twats like that when the last time they saw them play was. And that on TV don't count!!

My boy is Palace mad but his best mate is a Chelsea "fan" About a month ago i asked him had he always supported Chelsea and he looked at me for about 10 seconds and said: "well i used to support Arsenal!"

:lol:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
AJ's Love Monkey said:
My boy is Palace mad but his best mate is a Chelsea "fan" About a month ago i asked him had he always supported Chelsea and he looked at me for about 10 seconds and said: "well i used to support Arsenal!"

And what percentage of Highbury or Stamford Bridge has the same mentality?

It's like that bloke on the fast show with his hamper!!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
AJ's Love Monkey said:

That is very sad. Alot of kids don't seem to grow out of it.

The amount of Brightonians you see in pubs watching Arsenal or Chelsea with their shirts on and with the name Henry and Campbell, respectively, is a sad sight. Plastic fans. :nono:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Actually i've heard that the buses go half empty.

More worrying are the amount of effort Chelsea are putting into their Junior clubs in Sussex.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here