Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unbelievable

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I did go to the game and we were outmuscled in midfield by a very physical team. They seemed to have one game plan which involved getting down the right wing and crossing it. Although there were a lot of crosses I think the penalty was their first (and only) shot on target.

Razak wasn't anywhere near as good as he was last week and got bullied a bit.

Draw was a fair result I think.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
It's the same kind of mentality as when teams like Chelsea are in "crisis" because they've lost 2 games in a row ... or how the Arsenal fans have "suffered" because their team hasn't won a game this month ... pathetic really!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I know this has been done to death, but this site stuns me sometimes. There are SOME (NOT a majority) who react to dropped points like we have just been relegated. Yes this was a game we expected to win, but we had a bad day! They are only human! We are unbeaten in 2012 and are 7th. Yes, if we play like we did today for every remaining game, we will be nowhere near the playoffs, but come on, that's not going to happen. Please, just support them and remember where we are (and where we've come from)!

1 win in 5, not just a 'bad day'

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Let people moan if they want to.... If it makes them happy!

Roll on Wednesday and watch us tear the Baa Baa's apart.... Can't win em all people!

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
It's no disgrace to play badly and get a point in the same way it's no disgrace to play well and lose when you deserve all 3 points. Swings and roundabouts and it happens to all teams so what does it matter. I think it's fair to say that we are doing better than most expected pre season and regardless of what happens from now on in it has been a fantastic season

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Win Your home games draw away games average 2 point a game = promotion or at worst playoffs. If not what a season it's been no complaints.

:albion2: I had the hump for five minutes after final whistle because it was opportunity missed but you just have to calm yourself down and remember all those games when we took points we possibly didn't deserve. One point off play offs with 7 home games to come - lovely. :albion2:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Surely it is not that difficult to see the different points of view out of the thousands who frequent NSC. (Hail to Bozza)

On the one hand there are those who consider that we have done amazingly well to be where we are given this is our first season in the Championship for a while.This especially where we have come from.

Another point of view may well be that we are where we are and, as such, shouldn't we be doing even better ?

Like everyone else, I have my own point of view, no-one will ever change that nor indeed will they ever change the view of the 'thousands' of others.

Three years ago we wouldn't even be having this sort of debate.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
2 seasons ago this would have been a game where we took the lead and then conceded 2 in the 2nd half with Russell Slade explaining post match we were very unlucky not to come away with a point.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Not losing away in our first season up in this extraordinarily tough league should be cause for celebration really.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Remember, Southampton came out of their away game with Doncaster empty handed... We got a point. Rejoice!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here