Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unbelievable Jeff!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Small but very sweet, how I like all my football manager press reports. And coming from Kammy who I think is great, it's the cherry on the top.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
"Poyet's exploits have not gone unnoticed but I doubt very much whether those who may try to tempt him away can expect much joy."

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Nice way to start what looks like a very sunny day.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
But according to most people on NSC, The Sun is shit and full of lies ........so by that reckoning that article must be bullshit ?......right ?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Could have sworn it was written by Kammy, but hey ho and all that.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Its a piece of paper with typing on it... not getting your point. Kammy writes a column in the Sun, he isn't their spokesman? Was a short and sweet piece, that I am sure would be welcomed by most, but obviously not you.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
No no chap you're not getting the point ! It's a very nice piece, I like Chris and I like the sun.
What I'm getting at is the fact that a hell of a lot of people slate the sun and everything written in it as the work if the devil !

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
No no chap you're not getting the point ! It's a very nice piece, I like Chris and I like the sun.
What I'm getting at is the fact that a hell of a lot of people slate the sun and everything written in it as the work if the devil !

i think if anything people have a problem with the overall agenda of the sun rather than fact based sports articles like this one.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
But according to most people on NSC, The Sun is shit and full of lies ........so by that reckoning that article must be bullshit ?......right ?

It is a nice piece for sure but the "Gus told me" quote about players needing to be brave is actually the same comment that other media quoted Gus as making a week or so ago. Either Gus is repeating himself or the Sun is doing the old WORLD EXCLUSIVE! routine beloved of certain types of print.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Great line in the paper.

RESURGENT SEAGULLS ARE COOKING ON GUS NOW

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
i read this in Scotties earlier, a quality read over a bacon sandwhich - Kamara is one of my favourite pundits.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here