Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unbelievable atmosphere at Cadiz last night

A nothing game, both sides already relegated, but what an atmosphere! Best part of 20,000 and EVERYBODY was jumping up and down and singing (except Commander and me but we don't know the words!). At one stage in the second half it must have been going for at least 15 minites non-stop and getting louder all the time.
Best atmosphere I have ever seen at a football match. Yes, better than Cardiff and all the other great Albion days I've been at. Partly because there were no away fans so all four sides of the ground joined in.
The atmosphere clearly lifted cadiz (it would have lifted any team) cos they won 5-0!
What a night. Not bad for a nothing match. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Was it like that at the Stoke game? :)

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Happy Seagull said:
Cadis fans are well known to be the best in Spain. Shame they got relegated really.

Is that like us being the best in England but still getting relegated?

1066gull

Wardywonderland said:
Is that like us being the best in England but still getting relegated?
I still think the Kop are the best fans.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I will post a video I took of the fans at this game when I get home on Tuesday. Every Albion fan who gets on the players backs or thinks that we cant create an atmosphere at Withdean because of the lack of a roof should see this. If we created a quarter of the noise these guys create then Withdean would be a real fortress. Anyone who says the fans don't make a difference should have been at this game. Half-way through the second half the crowd decided they were going to create an atmosphere, and every man, woman and child sang their hearts out for twenty minutes, in which Cadiz scored four. The best atmosphere I have ever witnessed at any football match.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here