Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unbeaten at home

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Can we go unbeaten for the rest of the season at home ?

And has anyone seen an unbeaten campaign at home. The best for me was 76 I think when we only lost one at home and that was to a very good Wrexham side.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
I might be wrong but, of the league clubs, isn't it just us and Manure that are unbeaten at home?
We've got into the winning habit, so why not!

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
As far as I know (and no doubt Tim will be able to confirm) the only season we remained unbeaten was when we won the old Division 4 with 18 wins and 5 draws out of 23 games scoring 70 goals in the process. Bobby Smith (the real one) scoring 20 at home!

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
The law of averages suggest we will slip up at least once. Desperately hope that it isn't to Mr. Soundbite and his overpaid army or to the ghastly Lee Clark and his inconsistent ' promise a lot but never quite achieve ' team. It would be nice to finish with a win.
I would take 16 wins 5 draws 2 defeats at home and 9 wins 7 draws 7 defeats away.
Thats 87 points and Championship football next season.

collins91

Jan 21, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
i think we can do it because we have just been on a run and slipped up but it was away and i think its at away games where we will slip up. ill take a draw against a couple of the top teams. i think we are good enough though and can create a record lol

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Agree with you Mo. Certainly hope it's not Huddersfield, really want to see Lee Clark's smug face wiped off by us smashing them and Gus to wind him up good and proper throughout the match

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Think it is also Nottingham Forest as well, other than them and Manchester United we are the only other team

forest definitely are - they havent lost a regulation home game since september 2009

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
As far as I know (and no doubt Tim will be able to confirm) the only season we remained unbeaten was when we won the old Division 4 with 18 wins and 5 draws out of 23 games scoring 70 goals in the process. Bobby Smith (the real one) scoring 20 at home!

1964/65
We scored 68, not 70.

Millwall finished a point behind in second, also unbeaten at home

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here