Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Umpa Lumpa Robinson

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
I'm sorry, but I'm just not getting it with Jake Robinson. Jarrett today added a lot of value, a great contribution. Jake and Leon look like something out of time bandits up front there.

Leon acquits himself, most of the time, with his contribution. Jake often doesn't know which part of his body is going to hit the ball with. He looks like a 12 year old out there and the most frustrating thing is he actually gets some service. Ok that's off my chest now.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Jake just had a poor game, maybe if that header had gone in things would have been different.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
He was superb against Leeds.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
he has een superb in a few games, more than can be said of kazim richards, although admitedly i did not see him today

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
CKR played well today when he came on, and scored a great goal, even had a great shot what went over the bar, and the celebration was funny you would of loved it.

did het get naked?

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Keep the faith with Jake. He's waited long enough for his chance and he's done well on the whole since he came in. So don't knock his confidence after one poor performance.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Maybe, to be fair I only seem to see Jake when he has his bad days.

Amazing - after years of having players like David Cameron, Richard Tiltman, Lorenzo Pinamonte, Jamie Moralee, we finally get a kid with more talent in one foot than the four of the above put together. And because he doesn't score every game, he gets slagged off.

Give the kid chance to get used to Championship football - Knight has played at this level a hell of a lot more than Jake.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
He has one poor game and the NSC lynch mob are looking for special offers on rope. :(

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
The Great Cornholio said:
Amazing - after years of having players like David Cameron, Richard Tiltman, Lorenzo Pinamonte, Jamie Moralee, we finally get a kid with more talent in one foot than the four of the above put together. And because he doesn't score every game, he gets slagged off.

Give the kid chance to get used to Championship football - Knight has played at this level a hell of a lot more than Jake.

:clap: :clap:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

Wise words

:clap: :clap:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005

someone talking sense. well said that man.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War

Well said. :clap2:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
KinkyGoebels said:
he bottles tackles abit
And i sometimes tackle the odd bottle:drink: :clap2:

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Yorkie said:
He was superb against Leeds.

Thought he was the weakest of the front four there.

I don't think you can blame service too much for yesterday's showing; he was simply poor. However, I'm sure we can allow him one or two of those all things considered.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here