Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Umbrella *******

rool

Jul 10, 2003
A vital piece of kit for those of us who suffer hat hair and smell like a dog when wet ha ha.

I do hate the golf ones though and the blokes that carry them when walking in such a way they spear your shins.

Sep 1, 2010
Well I was going to walk through and browse the chocolate festival thing but there were so many of these bastard things I feared for my eyes.

Seriously what is the matter with some people, it's a LITTLE bit of rain.

One guy with the world's biggest umbrella who seemed about 2 stone 4lbs looked ridiculous.

You don't need them, most of the time. When you do it's too windy and they take up far too much space for a busy Saturday shopping day.

Coat and hat

Sent from my iPaella using Tapastalk

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Tall people should be obliged by law to use the huge golf type ones when it rains, then all the short people can walk alongside them and keep dry

As a short-arse, when crossing London Bridge in the rain, I put on my Albion wooly hat, and walk straight under every one else's umbrellas. Sweet.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Tall people should be obliged by law to use the huge golf type ones when it rains, then all the short people can walk alongside them and keep dry

fair deal - failing that they should build canopies like in Australia.

failing that, people should man up as it's only a bit of water.

airman

Patriae Fidus
Jan 25, 2012
Salisbury Plain
When I'm King of the World I shall make carrying an umbrella punishable by death!

At six foot my eyes are at the optimum height for maximum pokage by all the idiots jostling underneath their spiked weapons of mass misery. I struggle to get down a high street whenever there's a spot of rain, getting prodded in the face every few steps and then GLARED at by the offending prodder as if its MY fault for being ever-so-slightly taller than average and getting my stupid face in their way. I actually BITE umbrellas that come near my face now.

NEWSFLASH EVERYONE: Skin is waterproof.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here