Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa's technique/poor first touch

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Can we pick on Brezovan next? it must be his turn.

Amazing. I make this little joke comment because I get fed up with people running down the players all of the time and I get 4 thumbs downs and a quoting from someone who thought I was serious.. I guess some people just aren't very bright. Carry on.

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Amazing. I make this little joke comment because I get fed up with people running down the players all of the time and I get 4 thumbs downs and a quoting from someone who thought I was serious.. I guess some people just aren't very bright. Carry on.

You jinxed it Doug - Brez now has at least a couple of threads!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Csnnot believe some of you fans running down our players.../so we lost...we were not going to win the cup anyway...but give the support to the team.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
No one is slagging Ulloa off. We've just pointed out that his first touch in recent matches since he has been back has not been as good as it might be.

Nobody is asking for him to be dropped.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
His 1st touch might be poor but he is scoring goals, I'm sure he will improve, maybe he looks worse because there is normally no one within 10-15 yrds of him when the ball is knocked into him so its lost more often than not

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I feel sorry for Ulloa - an absolute star striker playing in a shitty team.

Would not blame him at all for wanting to leave us at the end of the season

He's good, but I wouldn't go as far to call him a star striker, and it's hardly a sh1tty team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here