Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa, clearance has came through

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Betting takes money from the pockets of the poor and gives it to the rich.

You fools, you should stop wasting your money on betting.

Betting for me is a way of life. I am neither rich or poor and only spend within my means. You are effectively betting everytime you do the lottery. Tony bloom is a betting man. Apparently he did alright too

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Betting takes money from the pockets of the poor and gives it to the rich.

You fools, you should stop wasting your money on betting.

Well gambling paid for my house deposit.

How is it taking money from the poor? In terms of online poker gambling, for every winner there is a loser, so your comment makes absolutely ZERO sense. In my case it is the entire OPPOSITE.

:clap2:

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
I think almost everyone understands the odds are in favour of the bookmakers.
Personally I am happy to write off losing bets and treat myself when I land a nice touch. There's £2k worth of new artwork in my house which reminds me of when my dog won once. A trip to New York from another of his wins and by doubling up the Galway tip from [MENTION=12225]MacKenzie[/MENTION] a fortnight ago with Brighton to beat Newcastle I pretty much paid for the family to take a week in Sharm El Sheikh next week. Obviously I could go on. If I can write off any losses and enjoy the good times I can't see why you call me a fool nor what my finances have to do with you anyway.
Also, I don't have issues giving my money to rich people. If they've been successful in life then good luck to them. If I like what they do I'll buy into it.
I'd love to see how you go about your life prudently considering every penny you spend and who it goes to. I guess you have never drunk any beer or soft drinks, driven a car thus giving your money to those wealthy oil men, owned a house or had a loan so giving your mortgage money to those wealthy banks, owned a mobile phone, bought a TV, computer........that's enough for now.

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Well that really seals the deal.
No idea his Mum drove a Ford Cortina.
Must have been left hand drive.
Gone up in my estimation already.

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
Exactly T Soprano.
I have it on good authority that this was a hand me down , a family heirloom, hence the historic, yet classic Ford model.
Unfortunately, due to exacting confidentiality clauses, I am unable to reveal my sources.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here