Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ulloa at the Amex tomorrow!

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
He's sitting beside me , my 79 yr old mum, bro and I in the 1901 tomorrow and hopefully we'lll sow a few seeds.
His accomodation in Ferring/East Preston is sorted.
Signature guaranteed.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
i dont think he will be announce to the crowd until hes officially signed

This.

Expected to sign on Wednesday, so I wouldn't expect an announcement until at least midweek.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is it true that he is being shown around the Holmbush Tesco store by Vicente , Bruno and Calderon on Sunday afternoon ?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Great a new striker, but he's not gonna set the place alight. Too much hope pinned on one man.
The fact is, you just never know. We never thought FFS would do as well as he has this year, even though we knew lots about him. Our team should be good enough, they just need to perform. Time will tell.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
If he has all the attributes that we've heard he has, and is as good as some suggest, he will be EXACTLY the sort of player we need.

Be so good to see someone actually hold the ball up in the final third, will give the midfield so much more confidence.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I hope you get to sing him a nice song as a welcome.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
If he has all the attributes that we've heard he has, and is as good as some suggest, he will be EXACTLY the sort of player we need.

Be so good to see someone actually hold the ball up in the final third, will give the midfield so much more confidence.

I don't think we should get carried away.He was the top scorer in the Spanish 2nd division(championship) so he isn't exactly unknown yet we are the only club looking at him. At 26 we are not buying potential we are buying what we think is the finished article.Of course our Spanish/Argentinian links may have helped to agree a deal with his agent.

Let's not also forget that we are not currently a team that creates a lot of chances for our striker(s) & when that is the case it puts more pressure on the stiker to score knowing he may not get another chance to score

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I don't think we should get carried away.He was the top scorer in the Spanish 2nd division(championship) so he isn't exactly unknown yet we are the only club looking at him. At 26 we are not buying potential we are buying what we think is the finished article.Of course our Spanish/Argentinian links may have helped to agree a deal with his agent.

Let's not also forget that we are not currently a team that creates a lot of chances for our striker(s) & when that is the case it puts more pressure on the stiker to score knowing he may not get another chance to score

We are one of the highest chances creators in the division. I'm not getting carried away by saying it seems he has the exact attributes we are missing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here