Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Udinese cheered on against Samp supported by one away fan for Serie A match..

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
When we played Cheltenham one Tuesday evening, their away support was put in the East Stand - next to us in the Family Stand. I counted 37 of them - absolutely pitiful support at League 1 level. We won 2-1 with a last minte winner. :lol:

And better still - it never even crossed the line, that 'winner'.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I'm sure Scarborough once took 5 fans to Exeter for a Saturday game. Though there may have been a few more in the seats. Cardiff once brought a pathetic following to the Goldstone one Wednesday night. I remember it as it was an absolutely dire 0-0 a few days after we'd caned Wrexham 4-0. They were given the away section in the South Stand, while the East Terrace stayed empty (I don't think the home section was used that night, though I could be wrong on that). They covered most of it with an enormous Welsh flag, and the North Stand asked ever so politely what it was.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I think there was a non league club in the first round of the FA cup that brought 9 fans to Withdean. They were seated in Block A of the south stand. It may have been Northwich Victoria but I'm not sure.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
I seem to remember a photo going round of Dag & Red only taking 7 to an away match last season..... will have a look for it

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I think there was a non league club in the first round of the FA cup that brought 9 fans to Withdean. They were seated in Block A of the south stand. It may have been Northwich Victoria but I'm not sure.

No, Northwich brought loads of fans. The only ones I remember being seated in the south stand were .MK Dongs.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland

I thought that was Boston in the Johnstone's Piss Pot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here