Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Udinese cheered on against Samp supported by one away fan for Serie A match..

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Why wasn't he EJECTED for standing?
large-121210-192808-Bas101112spo-005.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You'd have to go mentals for the full 90mins.
Every trick in the book, one man Mexican Wave, 'give us a U', 'I came all this way...'.

A great nights entertainment.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
A funny story from my trip to USA last month. Went to an NBA basketball match where only a handful of away fans can make the trip. The 'fan cam' picks out an away supporter and shows them on the big screen. A cartoon character then shoves a pie in their face (on screen not in reality). Very funny but the FA would ban it here and shut the ground for a month.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I'm sure i read somewhere that he got kicked out for sitting in someone else's seat.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
He must know how Palace fans feel then.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Where were the stewards trying to get him to sit! Very bad stewarding :tantrum: lol

At least his team won!!

And I hope his team came over and applauded him, and offered him a lift home on the team bus :bowdown:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
"Excuse me sir, you're going to have to sit down, the people behind yo.... oh, nevermind".

In all seriousness, I would love that. :lolol: Get there and be the ONLY person supporting that club, would be an absolute giggle. You've got your choice of throne at half time, you pick of the kiosks, your pick of seat/standing location.. Absolutely ideal scenario. And guaranteed to be on Yahoo. Win win all around really.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I wonder who brought the least to Withdean,there were some pretty shit away followings there.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
At the other end of the scale Corinthians have taken 15,000 fans to Japan. Not bad going for a Mickey Mouse cup.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
At the other end of the scale Corinthians have taken 15,000 fans to Japan. Not bad going for a Mickey Mouse cup.
Apparently South America is pretty keen in this MM cup.

As it gives them the opportunity to 'stick it' to the European big boys.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I wonder who brought the least to Withdean,there were some pretty shit away followings there.

When we played Cheltenham one Tuesday evening, their away support was put in the East Stand - next to us in the Family Stand. I counted 37 of them - absolutely pitiful support at League 1 level. We won 2-1 with a last minte winner. :lol:

But 1 fan? When the team is 8th in the top division? That is incredible.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
When we played Cheltenham one Tuesday evening, their away support was put in the East Stand - next to us in the Family Stand. I counted 37 of them - absolutely pitiful support at League 1 level. We won 2-1 with a last minte winner. :lol:

But 1 fan? When the team is 8th in the top division? That is incredible.

I counted 36! Obviously one of us can't count. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here