Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

udds v BHAFC live streaming

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
On the balance of play I reckon we deserved a draw but when you defend like we did and miss a penalty we cant reallt complain. Is the lead down to 1 point now??
Three points, but Charlton play Walsall tomorrow.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
i thought close game from 2 good teams. was quite happy to see us knocking the ball around quite nicely again . although we didnt get any points im still fairly confident.

greer was literally all over the pitch lol

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
one of the more interesting commentaries I have experienced, bloke was a tool

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
now to uninstall that app which added a pointles toolbar to my Firefox :angry:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Tools -> Add-ons then just Disable the vShare plug-in so its ready to rock next time we're on there :thumbsup:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
commentator when he wasn't getting our players names mixed up was often referring to the wrong team when they had possession.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
he reminded me somewhat of the Sensible Soccer players before they got the FIFA license, they had to rename the players ever so slightly, Tony Udams I think it was!

Presumably there are thousands of students doing Sports Journalism courses at university who are aspiring to achieve a commentator's job at one of these streaming channels.

Will they EVER get to be worth more than £21,000 a year? Or will they eventually get to old age without having to pay back a penny of their student loan?

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Greer was incredible today, Played in every position :lol:
It was like everytime he forgot a players name Greer was a fallback.

My favourite though was THIS fella playing in goal for Huddersfield :lol:

waylon-smithers.jpg

And i thought we were supposed to be the gay team :laugh:

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
The commentator made my afternoon - never again should anyone complain about Sir Norman or Warren getting names slightly wrong on SCR when this guy just made up names and, when he did get the names vaguely correct, it was either the wrong player or even the wrong team. At one point I counted nine consecutive names that he got wrong before finally getting one right. He was definitely commentating from a studio as at one point he said he couldn't see why the fans were making a noise as the cameraman was focussing on someone else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here