Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UAF v EDL. Outside ground before KO

Fighting fascists does not make you a ***t

So how many of the EDL wankas did you fight, lets hear of your expliots as you beat the shit out of them in a fight, c'mom how many did you send to A and E, none I bet you are as mouthy as them, and all you do is piss off law abiding people, all mouth with your fellow crustys a bit like the EDL.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
The UAF are as desperate to get their political message out as the EDL dickheads. The EDL are such an insignificant organization they're only worth ignoring but these UAF dickheads turn up and at any opportunity to have a row with them, then play victim when it kicks off. Both sides are desperate to spread their own particular bile, they can all f*** off and leave the rest of us alone

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
The UAF are as desperate to get their political message out as the EDL dickheads. The EDL are such an insignificant organization they're only worth ignoring but these UAF dickheads turn up and at any opportunity to have a row with them, then play victim when it kicks off. Both sides are desperate to spread their own particular bile, they can all f*** off and leave the rest of us alone

I dont have a problem with people spreading anti fascist literature.
What 'bile' coming from UAF (other than spreading anti fascist ideals) are you on about?

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
big EDL turn out in LUTON allegedly

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
So how many of the EDL wankas did you fight, lets hear of your expliots as you beat the shit out of them in a fight, c'mom how many did you send to A and E, none I bet you are as mouthy as them, and all you do is piss off law abiding people, all mouth with your fellow crustys a bit like the EDL.
He didn't say he beat any of them up. He said that fighting facism doesn't make you a c**t.

Personally I agree with him, but before you get arsey with me, I can confirm I haven't punched anyone from the EDL either. :thumbsup:

Jan 30, 2008
have you been personally targeted then ?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
He didn't say he beat any of them up. He said that fighting facism doesn't make you a c**t.

Personally I agree with him, but before you get arsey with me, I can confirm I haven't punched anyone from the EDL either. :thumbsup:

I'm with Cannedheat. Anyone that fought in World War 2 and didn't kill a German or an Italian is a c**t

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yes but their political message is the EDL (and the like) are dickheads. :shrug:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Degrelle at least fought. Still a major twat though, and only fought to further his mad political ambitions, and unable to ever return to his homeland.

Jan 30, 2008
Degrelle at least fought. Still a major twat though, and only fought to further his mad political ambitions.
anti communist, and a wallon to boot. served mainly on the eastern front, the flemish 28 th SS division ? went to Spain after the war where he died in his eighties

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
A walloon wouldnt fight in a Flemish unit.
He fought with Wallonia brigade of the Waffen SS.. He also massacred his political opponents and a large group of people from his home town.
He was a twat.

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
A walloon wouldnt fight in a Flemish unit.
He fought with Wallonia division. He also massacred his political opponents and a large group of people from his home town.
He was a twat.
you're right wallonia P/G 28TH SS DIVISION i didn't know him personally so i cant comment :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here