Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] U23's Live youtube 7.30pm

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Pretty lucky to get a draw out of that.

City have some terrific young players and were the better team. Ella scored in stoppage time from our only really good chance.

Our attempts at playing from the back weren't working as we had 2 or 3 really loose in possession (won't name them). City's pressing was incessant and it will be a good experience for our lot to have played a game like that

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Pretty lucky to get a draw out of that.

City have some terrific young players and were the better team. Ella scored in stoppage time from our only really good chance.

Our attempts at playing from the back weren't working as we had 2 or 3 really loose in possession (won't name them). City's pressing was incessant and it will be a good experience for our lot to have played a game like that

maybe lucky but to be fair we kept at it and maybe Tolaj could/should have scored minutes earlier...unbeaten home run continues...

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Result. City invited us back into that. Peupion looked great. Best name Oscar Bobb. Deffo need ballboys and extra time displayed.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'd be spitting feathers if I was the City manager, looked to me like thier players thought they could score anytime they wanted to, so a bit lazy, as Pep said last week, you do not think you've won the game against this team (us), luckily none of the City U23s heard that and strolled their way to a 1-1 draw, lovely stuff well played lads :albion2:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Very good result tonight.

City have won 18 out of their last 26 games, so a draw is decent.

By the way, spitting feathers = thirsty, spitting blood = angry.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'd be spitting feathers if I was the City manager, looked to me like thier players thought they could score anytime they wanted to, so a bit lazy, as Pep said last week, you do not think you've won the game against this team (us), luckily none of the City U23s heard that and strolled their way to a 1-1 draw, lovely stuff well played lads :albion2:

One of my favourite jokes is the spitting feathers one

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
I went - Was a good game but weather was awful especially first half . Brighton used the flanks well and whilst city missed 2 good chances to wrap the game up , Brighton deserved their equaliser. Number 5 for Man City looked good as did Brighton number 4 shouting and organising the team all the time .

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I went - Was a good game but weather was awful especially first half . Brighton used the flanks well and whilst city missed 2 good chances to wrap the game up , Brighton deserved their equaliser. Number 5 for Man City looked good as did Brighton number 4 shouting and organising the team all the time .

I'll keep a watch out for no.4. Hope he doesn't change his shirt number :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here