Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] U21s v Reading U21s 7.30pm Tonight

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
As though he spent half time reading our criticism on here, Peupion pops up to score. Lovely quick passing from Bashir and Flower to find Peupion in space and he places it past the keeper in the bottom corner.

I've liked the look of Bashir and Owusu this evening, not seen much of these two before.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

I've liked the look of Bashir and Owusu this evening, not seen much of these two before.
Don't think I've seen anything of Owusu in action before as he hadn't featured for the U-21s before this season. Presumably Albion had their doubts about him because he was only offered a third scholar year at the end of 2023-24 (rather than a full professional contract).

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
Don't think I've seen anything of Owusu in action before as he hadn't featured for the U-21s before this season. Presumably Albion had their doubts about him because he was only offered a third scholar year at the end of 2023-24 (rather than a full professional contract).
Has he had many injury problems perhaps? I've been impressed with how good he is at holding up the ball and resisting the press from defensive midfield. Passing has been a bit hit and miss, but great physical presence and body positioning to protect possession.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Has he had many injury problems perhaps? I've been impressed with how good he is at holding up the ball and resisting the press from defensive midfield. Passing has been a bit hit and miss, but great physical presence and body positioning to protect possession.
He did miss about three months in the first half of last season.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
That Peupion hat trick was high class but at 20 he needs to be doing that if he has a future at this club. Needs a loan in the Championship or top end L1 club.

As for Harry Howell, this lad is special.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here