Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] U21 v West Ham U21 tonight 7pm

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
A fairly inexperienced side by Premier League 2 standards.

Debuts in the competition for Jacob Vickers and Harry Mills; first starts in the competition for Charlie Tasker and Zane Albarus.

Two of the starters are 1st-year scholars while a third is a 2nd-year scholar (albeit who has now signed a pro contract).
I wonder if the club website's match reporter will be plundering this feed for information as usual?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
AZ I’ve often wondered, how are you so ITK? I’m 100% accepting you are, not questioning your knowledge in any way shape or form, but are you part of the set up or something? Or just a hobby?

I just wonder because you are so well informed on all this stuff.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
AZ I’ve often wondered, how are you so ITK? I’m 100% accepting you are, not questioning your knowledge in any way shape or form, but are you part of the set up or something? Or just a hobby?

I don't think the club employs people who have lived in the desert for over 20 years!

The Albion is simply my passion, and given my propensity for stats and a keen interest in the youth system I spend most of my free time (and more of my work time than I would admit to my boss) trying to acquire knowledge.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I don't think the club employs people who have lived in the desert for over 20 years!

The Albion is simply my passion, and given my propensity for stats and a keen interest in the youth system I spend most of my free time (and more of my work time than I would admit to my boss) trying to acquire knowledge.
Again, I don’t know you or where you live, but I know you’re very well informed on these issues, so I thought I’d ask.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Again, I don’t know you or where you live, but I know you’re very well informed on these issues, so I thought I’d ask.
AZ.jpg

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
The clue is in the name, and I can assure you that you'll get a warm welcome in the greater Phoenix area from AZ Gull if you happen to be passing, as I was.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Young team that. Wonder if they will get some reinforcement to the Crawley came?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

There's a top-secret NSA listening station in a deep bunker deep in deepest darkest Arizona. He's been squatting there for the last few years - but we're not supposed to know that, OK? So just keep it under your hat, eh - just in case NSA remember where it is and evict him. We wouldn't want that, would we?
:wink:

huzzah

Sep 8, 2023
There's a top-secret NSA listening station in a deep bunker deep in deepest darkest Arizona. He's been squatting there for the last few years - but we're not supposed to know that, OK? So just keep it under your hat, eh - just in case NSA remember where it is and evict him. We wouldn't want that, would we?
:wink:
and that's where he listens in on the academy phone calls?

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
West Ham down to ten men after one of their players gets a second caution for kicking the ball away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here