Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Annoyed that I left it too long to get a ticket

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

A fairly inexperienced side by Premier League 2 standards.

Debuts in the competition for Jacob Vickers and Harry Mills; first starts in the competition for Charlie Tasker and Zane Albarus.

Two of the starters are 1st-year scholars while a third is a 2nd-year scholar (albeit who has now signed a pro contract).

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
A fairly inexperienced side by Premier League 2 standards.

Debuts in the competition for Jacob Vickers and Harry Mills; first starts in the competition for Charlie Tasker and Zane Albarus.

Two of the starters are 1st-year scholars while a third is a 2nd-year scholar (albeit who has now signed a pro contract).
Inexperienced - young as well! There's a lot of U21s missing from that line-up. Loans (or departures) imminent for several, I should think.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Inexperienced - young as well! There's a lot of U21s missing from that line-up. Loans (or departures) imminent for several, I should think.
I think Joe Knight and Josh Robertson are recovering form injury.

There has been no sign of Jacob Slater during pre-season so I assume he is also injured.

There has also been no sign of Noel Bigo Atom, so I don't know if that is an injury or something else going on.

Bit surprised Louis Flower isn't involved tonight.

AZ Gull

Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
From the West Ham blog - Shannon Ruth already incorporating FH's ideas:-

1234.jpg

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
How rare is it for the Albion or any u21 team to have a couple of 16 year olds playing @AZ Gull (ie: Harry Howell./Freddie Simmonds)

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Doesn't happen a lot, but it does happen. In January both those players started against Liverpool (they were obviously both U-16s then) and Howell scored twice in a 4-2 victory.
AZ I’ve often wondered, how are you so ITK? I’m 100% accepting you are, not questioning your knowledge in any way shape or form, but are you part of the set up or something? Or just a hobby?

I just wonder because you are so well informed on all this stuff.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here