Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

U10's FOOTBALL TEAM PLAYERS WANTED

paul381

Apr 22, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLAYERS WANTED FOR NEXT SEASON U10's (Current School Year 4)

Players needed to strengthen squad ready to go to 11 a side year after next,

Excellent Training at Mile Oak Rec Chalky Rd Saturdays 10:00

Great Club and Team Spirit

IF INTERESTED PLEASE CONTACT PAUL

01273 235632 or Email Paul381@hotmail.co.uk :albion2:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Would offer you Mini Hut but well established with ASC Strikers going to U11s next year.

Are you short of players or just looking for better ones so to speak.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
This is the age group I coach and that my boy plays for.

How do you feel about going 11 aside at U11 ?

I absolutely despair of the idea.

How many kids out there don't get a touch for up to ten minutes at a time ? And have you seen the size of the goals !?....absolute madness :angry: It's no wonder this country struggles to produce enough players who are confident on the ball.

I'm convinced that we don't need 11 aside until U13's at the earliest. Small sided games (SSG's), and I mean 4 v 4 NOT 7v7 at mini minor level are the way forward. Increased touches of the ball = better touch and decision making and much better all round confidence for every player.

This campaign has some very sound reasoning IMHO

Give us back our game

Best wishes to your kids team....hope they're enjoying the beautiful game.

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
This is the age group I coach and that my boy plays for.

How do you feel about going 11 aside at U11 ?

I absolutely despair of the idea.

How many kids out there don't get a touch for up to ten minutes at a time ? And have you seen the size of the goals !?....absolute madness :angry: It's no wonder this country struggles to produce enough players who are confident on the ball.

I'm convinced that we don't need 11 aside until U13's at the earliest. Small sided games (SSG's), and I mean 4 v 4 NOT 7v7 at mini minor level are the way forward. Increased touches of the ball = better touch and decision making and much better all round confidence for every player.

This campaign has some very sound reasoning IMHO

Give us back our game

Best wishes to your kids team....hope they're enjoying the beautiful game.

And more and more adults are playing small sided games too

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
:bounce:

Thought I'd give this a bounce as this is again for Mile Oak Wanderers.

If anyone wants any further info on the club, then please PM me or Paul.

All current Under 8's & Under 9's are welcome to come along for a training session.

Next season, we're going to be having two squads Under 10's next year and they'll both be affiliated to the Sussex Sunday Youth League. IN addition we've just started up an Under 9's(current Under 8's) team.

Unlike many other youth Football clubs, we believe that all of our children should be given the chance to play a minimum of one match of football per week in a competitive, yet enjoyable environment.

Our fees for the forthcoming season will be:

£35 for our annual fees
£2 match fee
£3.50 payable if we enter any tournaments

Players of all abilities and sex are welcome.

We've got 4 excellent coaches that have played at various levels from Brighton League to Ryman League. All have or are in the process of obtaining their FA Enhanced CRB and we have a fully qualified Child Welfare Officer.

So if you've got any 7, 8 or 9 year olds itching to be a future Albion player, then bring them along on a Saturday morning.

Cheers
Rob

paul381

Apr 22, 2008
sorry trying to keep this in the top thread

still need around 7-9 new players

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I would offer to play, but not only am I to old, they will more then likely be a lot better then me.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
still need around 7-9 new players

How do you feel about 11 aside at U11 ?

Still don't know what we'll do at that age ( we're U10 next season ). We have 10 players which gives every player plenty of match time. I suppose if we intend to stay in the league we'll have to look for another 5 players to start at U11.

Am really hoping F.A will enforce a higher mimimum age restriction for 11 aside before we reach U11.

Good luck and best wishes.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
all at pw colts lol,we won the tournement sat mate

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Mate Have You Thought Of Putting It On The Footy Websites Like Prawn Sandwich

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here