Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

U/K Passport Control

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
We flew back into Gatwick yesterday and my 5 year old daughter was pulled away from us at passport control so that they could ask her were she had been on holiday and if she knew what airport she had flown from. They are getting very strict at the mo.

They are getting very strict at the mo.

Which merely brings the UK in line with most other airports' immigration procedures around the world.

As Tedebear said-people want security and safety but only if it means they can breeze through immigration when they return from holiday without having to wait in line.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Which merely brings the UK in line with most other airports' immigration procedures around the world.

As Tedebear said-people want security and safety but only if it means they can breeze through immigration when they return from holiday without having to wait in line.

Oh yeah, dont get me wrong - I'm prepared to go through the security checks etc. I was just highlighting something that I saw 1st hand.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Whinging about British Airports and security ? I've had a few very bad experiences at a few US ones but the worst by a country mile was Manila, truely dreadful place and airport. Took me TWO HOURS to check in and get through security to get on a plane that was only half full. What's more they charge £5 'airport tax' just to leave that shithole. I know they have a serious terrorist problem but I hardly look like a Filipino Muslim !

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Ssssshhhhh - don't tell anyone about the IRIS scanners....

While you're all queuing, I can breeze through :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here