Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] U-21s Retained List

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Peupion was comfortably the worst player to wear the stripes last season, but I didn't think Baker-Boat was much better. Stunned both have been retained.
Once again, everyone sees the world differently! Here's my take on it.
Peupion is very much like Solly in his early days, skilful, can easily beat his man...then crosses with pudding feet...worth another look.
BBB has bags of ability which needs to be nurtured for the big boy game.
Both of these players can offer something different from our other forwards

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Once again, everyone sees the world differently! Here's my take on it.
Peupion is very much like Solly in his early days, skilful, can easily beat his man...then crosses with pudding feet...worth another look.
BBB has bags of ability which needs to be nurtured for the big boy game.
Both of these players can offer something different from our other forwards
These two kiddies keep registering (just about) on the radar, and on token bench appearances. How about sending them both out on a season-long loan and seeing if they sink or swim?

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
These two kiddies keep registering (just about) on the radar, and on token bench appearances. How about sending them both out on a season-long loan and seeing if they sink or swim?
Quite agree. Need to make sure they get enough game time though (unlike Peupion's loan at Cheltenham), and hope they are more successful than some of our loanees have been this season.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Let's wait for the new bloke to come in and decide before we ship out fringe players/youngsters.
It seems on here we'd lose half our squad by shipping them all out on loan/getting rid and then buying a load of players for billions of local currency. This is the way of NSC I know, but it's hard to insert the word 'halibut' in these types of threads :shrug:

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Very surprised to see Leigh Kavanagh not retained. Featured in a couple of matchday squads this season as well.
Thought he might be the next cab off the rank for the 1st Team football. I guess Ed Turns, Noel Atom and Rauri McConville are head of him in development and potential.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here