Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Typing Habbits

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
People who type REALLY annoyingly.

For Me Its Capitalizing Every Bloody Word

Or AlTeRnAtInG cApItAl LeTtErs.

:US:

What typing habbits get on YOUR nerves NSC? ???

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
It is more of a facebook thing, but I hate bad grammar (not that my grammar is great).

- Their are three pigs in my garden. :angry:
- I stole there phone. :rant:
- Look over they're. :US:

That has to be my pet hate, the misuse of there, their and they're.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
İbrahim Tatlıses;3358564 said:
A lot of people type like TABLOID journalists by accentuating random WORDS. It don't ANNOY me but I just don't really GET it

:lolol: I know RIGHT?

I've actually picked that up from here... :facepalm: I should get out more.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Who the hell types like that? Never seen such a thing.

For example (and the inspiration for this thread) was the Mr MeRo fella. Its all the rage with 12 year olds who have discovered you can get capital letters by holding the shift key instead of having to tap Caps Lock repeatidly.

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
I once knew someone who put every o as a capital, every vowel (apart from o) twice and didn't use the k button they put |<.

So "Hello, i'm in a f***ing bad mood"

would become

"HeellO ii'm iin aa fuuc|<iing baad mOOd"
:US::US:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
People who type really loudly with just two fingers, as if stabbing the keys really hard will get their work done any quicker. You usually find these people also give a particularly hard press to the enter key, sometimes with an added flourish, when they have got to the end of something.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Spilling (sic) mistakes, like Habbits!!

teh? the!

loose? lose!

defense? defence!

I'm with you on this, Mr C. The trouble is, people find pore spellind n gramma an hard hobbit to break unfortunately..

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
People that type in "text speak" when they have an entire qwerty keyboard to use really annoy me.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
People who type really loudly with just two fingers, as if stabbing the keys really hard will get their work done any quicker. You usually find these people also give a particularly hard press to the enter key, sometimes with an added flourish, when they have got to the end of something.

Ah yes. Those people are mostly found on trains to and from London. But christ, have your music on too loud and they moan like shit.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'm with you on this, Mr C. The trouble is, people find pore spellind n gramma an hard hobbit to break unfortunately..

It's not a habit. It's just being lasy and theeck, INNIT

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here