Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Typical Harley

Flair

Flairniac
Sep 1, 2010
Brighton and Hove Albion | News | News Gallery | News Gallery | Training Gallery: Wrexham

0,,10433~10395571,00.jpg

All of the players wearing t-shirts then there's Harley tucked up warm in his snood and woolly hat :facepalm:

(Should probably point out that im not slagging him off, just found it slightly amusing, it had to be him).

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I really hope Harley comes good to shut a few people up.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Completely agree with Bright On Q...Constant slagging off of Brighton players getting tedious now. If you don't like it, f*ck off and go back to supporting a plastic prem team

D

Deleted member 22389

I like Harley and I reckon give it time it will all come together. Because he has worn that hat, we will get a free kick and he will score.

We need to support our players even if they are having a bad time. Its like Barnes, nothing is going for him at the moment, so instead of moaning lets give him some confidence and support the player on and off the field.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
There seems to be a lot of moaning about players at the moment. It's a step up for all of them this seaseon, lets just just get behind the team and enjoy what we've got we're on the up.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Its lazy and pointless and frankly embarrassing. Herd mentality from the hard of thinking or probably just a passive and insidious form of bullying by the self-loathing.

Sent from my field radio

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
As Harley has been ill it is probably a sensible thing to do. You say you are not having a go at him but name the thread "typical Harley" - who are you kidding.

so very much this, People need to get of Harleys back and start giving him some positive encouragment, the guy is very very talented and will be a very good player for us for many years.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
You can tell Gus is an oldskool player... look at his boots! Black with studs, plain. Compare that to the wee nipper behind him with luminous blades!

And he is wearing long socks, gloves and a snood!

D

Deleted member 22389

Harley, you have the support of thousands of Brighton supporters. I hope you score tonight to prove these people wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here