Types of snob

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
call centre girl snobs

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
There's shedloads of these on here; they even take pride in calling themselves this:
FOODIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member 18477

Samsung galaxy s3 snobs!

... When will they learn that iPhone is the only option and they're wrong!

North stand snobs!

... When will they learn that WSU is best and they're wrong!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
ahhh Britain loves it's snobs

Snobs who label people snobs are the worst.

gnjd_85

May 19, 2009
Beat me to it. My boss believes you have to spend over £40 on a bottle of wine , for it to be a good one.

I work for probably the top fine wine company in the world so am definitely considered a wine snob by pretty much all my friends.

I would deny it vociferously though, in that actually I think being a wine snob is being someone that is concerned mainly with labels and appearance. I drink a lot of fancy stuff because I'm lucky enough to get the chance to, but I also perfectly happily drink obscure 7 euro stuff I've brought back from France. I will though be generally fairly repulsed by the average pub wine, which to my friends makes me a laughable snob :(

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
I work for probably the top fine wine company in the world so am definitely considered a wine snob by pretty much all my friends.

I would deny it vociferously though, in that actually I think being a wine snob is being someone that is concerned mainly with labels and appearance. I drink a lot of fancy stuff because I'm lucky enough to get the chance to, but I also perfectly happily drink obscure 7 euro stuff I've brought back from France. I will though be generally fairly repulsed by the average pub wine, which to my friends makes me a laughable snob :(

Never forget the wine I bought in France in one of those Brit stuperstore cheapie places. It was called (honestly) Frog's Piss.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here