Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Tyler Adams

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
If we want a DM for specific games and match situations this guy ticks all the boxes. We have so many midfielders but none who get remotely close to Moises. This guy would have topped all defensive stats over all positions if he'd stayed fit last season.
20 million? No brainer.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
If we want a DM for specific games and match situations this guy ticks all the boxes. We have so many midfielders but none who get remotely close to Moises. This guy would have topped all defensive stats over all positions if he'd stayed fit last season.
20 million? No brainer.
Like I said previously, it's an absolute piss take if Chelsea sign him and caicedo. My view again is that Chelsea are playing games with this one and know he's our favoured player to replace caicedo with.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I remember watching him play for Red Bulls when I lived in New York. He always seemed like a good player and will have benefitted by playing for Leipzig and Leeds. Sure his fitness is an issue but I think he would be a good fit for RDZ. But as things stand I guess that is academic as he looks set to join Chelsea

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Just f*** off Chelsea. Last year and Jan was totally scattergun. This summer they've just gone out and bought exactly what they needed. And got Colwill back.
To have Caicedo AND Adams is taking the piss.
Not a chance they're not finishing top five.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Just f*** off Chelsea. Last year and Jan was totally scattergun. This summer they've just gone out and bought exactly what they needed. And got Colwill back.
To have Caicedo AND Adams is taking the piss.
Not a chance they're not finishing top five.
Actually I’m of the opposite view. With Adams and assuming they sign Moises then they’ll have far too many players for that position (especially as there’s no Europe for them).

Adams also doesn’t have the world class ceiling.
If it means that we then trigger Redondo’s release fee, then long term I’ll argue that we probably had the better deal / player.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Actually I’m of the opposite view. With Adams and assuming they sign Moises then they’ll have far too many players for that position (especially as there’s no Europe for them).

If it means that we then trigger Redondo’s release fee, then long term I’ll argue that we probably had the better deal / player.
Is that realistic though?
Would love it if it did happen.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Tyler Adams - not for me, Clive. I'd rather have Hatate from Celtic.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Have we been linked with Redondo.. he'll go to Real surely given the family ties and he was born there etc??

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I see where you are coming from.

I’m assuming we have a good relationship with this club. They know how to produce a World Cup winner.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Have we been linked with Redondo.. he'll go to Real surely given the family ties and he was born there etc??
Real don’t need him at the moment, but he will likely end up there at some point.

Reports suggest he’s being watched closely by an unknown premier league club, but they’ve not made a move yet.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne

Ha, hilarious seeing the disbelief in their responses. I like this idea of a 'Mary go round'.
1691750858004.png

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I'm sorry but this is all utter nonsense. We could have gone in for Adams. We didn't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here